Subject: Forecast for vehicle registrations after the introduction of the vehicle tax
From: "David Hoffmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 12:47:49 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing from the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK). Currently,
I am researching the impact of the Estonian vehicle tax on the number of
new registered cars and how the tax influences the vehicle market in terms
of e-mobility.

My question:

*	Have you done a forecast on the development of new registrations
after the introduction of the motor vehicle tax? Would you be willing to
share your analysis of the development of the vehicle market?

Thank you and best regards

David Hoffmann

Projektleiter | Projektijuht

Deutsch-Baltische Handelskammer (AHK) | Saksa-Balti Kaubanduskoda (AHK)
Suurtüki 4 b | 10133 Tallinn | T +372 627 6951 |
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.ahk-balt.org/> www.ahk-balt.org

  _____

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/745242>
<https://twitter.com/ahkbalt>     <https://www.facebook.com/AHKTallinn>
<https://www.instagram.com/ahkbalt/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvKz4ZUPhxukO5GML7o1pNw>

  _____

The AHK App: Join our member-only social network!

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hivebrite.ahk_app.app&hl=us
>
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ahk-app/id1520201973?itsct=apps_box&itscg=3
0200>